We want to make sure that every customer is comfortable with the payment option preferable to them and that they feel safe about them. This explains why we have several payment options. For your convenience,
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestri)
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- PayPal Refunds
Our payment procedure is straightforward:
- Submit your homework
- Get a quote for our services.
- Make payment via our secure payment gateway.
- Get your solution within the deadline.
Our Refund Policy
To trust us even more, you need conviction of the safety of your money. We recognize that things don't always go as planned.
Therefore, our refund policies are as follows:
This is the most common among all the refund policies although it rarely happens with us. Several circumstances guarantee a refund. For instance, if we are unable to deliver your order or make an error, you are entitled to a full refund.
The following circumstances prompt a partial refund:
- If you cancel your order after we have begun working on it, you may be eligible for a partial refund based on the amount of progress achieved.
- If the solution offered does not satisfy the initial specifications, we will issue a partial refund based on the extent to which the specifications were not satisfied.
Just like the other policies, some situations prompt us to deny a refund to the party in question.
- If the solution offered fulfils the client's initial needs but the client later changes their mind.
- If your homework is already edited and the needed adjustments made
- If the ‘accused’ requirements are not in line with what the customer mentioned in the homework form.
We take payment security very seriously. Here's how we keep your payment information safe:
- All payments are processed through a secure payment gateway using industry-standard encryption.
- No payment information is stored on our systems.
- We comply with all applicable data protection laws.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues concerning payment or refunds. We're here to assist.